The Genius Plague by David Walton 9/10

     First off, I loved this book. The book takes a deadly virus/zombie outbreak type story in a really interesting direction. If I compared it to something it would be 'Gravity Falls,' the Disney kids show. It had a lot of cryptology stuff. The characters are all fairly well developed (for what they are. They are stereotypes, but for what they are it doesn't bother me.
     One thing I saw in other reviews was that it had a lot of plot holes, and if you look for them there are. However, it's read a bit like that guy going into a magic show to find out how it's done. If you do that you're not going to enjoy yourself. It's not hard Science Fiction, and looking at the book that way will spoil it for you. 
      I totally recommend this book. It's this hidden gem of virus disaster books.

Comments

Popular Posts